Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Love Affair.....



I am in L.O.V.E. with my Silhouette Cameo.  I promise to post pics of my classroom when the long weekend is over and I can get in there with my camera.  I redecorated my entire room this year and did it all with my Silhouette!  I think I only spent 30 dollars at the teacher store this year.  The rest was just scrapbook paper, cardstock, and vinyl.  And of course, a little Pinterest inspiration! 

How was I so blessed to get my hands on this amazing machine?  Well, let me tell you about my amazing classroom moms that I had last year.  I am so blessed every single year with the best volunteers and last year was no different.  I had at least one volunteer a day, sometimes two!  One of my moms is craft obsessed like me and we sort of bonded over our love of mod podge!  She got a new Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and was raving about it.  Anyways, teacher appreciation day came around in May and my class pitched in and surprised me with a Silhouette of my own!  Can you believe it!  Let me just tell you....it was love at first sight.  As soon as I got home that night I plugged that baby in and got to work!  It was so easy and user friendly and there are so many helpful tutorials out there.  It has been 4 months now and the love affair continues.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment