Image Map

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I did it.......

For months now I have been stalking teacher blogs, following my favorites, and loving all of the ideas out there.  In the back of my mind I kept thinking....I can do that, I SHOULD do that.  I love what I do, I love sharing ideas, and I love getting feedback.  Well, I have run out of excuses and so here I am.  I have a student teacher this semester, and let me just tell you, she is A.MAZ.ING.  She has "it."  "It" is hard to put into words, but you can just tell when she is up there doing her thing that she is loving every minute of it.  She looks right at home. 
Now, here is the downside.  I like to think that I am irreplacable.  I like to think that without me running the show it will simply fall apart and my kiddos will be lost.  I don't think that is going to be the case. So, I have some time to get creative.  Time to work on some units and put together some things that I haven't had time to do.  So....The Blessed Teacher finally becomes a reality.  My goal is to share some of the amazing and positive things going on in our schools today, and to share some ideas and things I have learned over the past 10 years.  I am by no means an expert, I still have a lot to learn, but I have had the privilege of learning from some gifted educators and I am excited to begin this new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment