Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Made It #2



Okay,  I am sure you are wondering what my Oatmeal muffin has to do with school.  I don't know about you all, but I am always looking for a way to make my mornings run smoother.  Enter these Baked Oatmeal Cups filled with yummy goodness.  The recipe makes a whole bunch and I freeze them.  Each night as I get my coffee maker ready for the morning, I grab one out of the freezer and put it in the fridge.  In the morning I pop it in the oven to warm it while I shower and get ready.  Then....yummy, cinnamony, chocolatey goodness.  I make them on the weekend and one batch will last for about 2 weeks.  45 minutes on a weekend morning and I have a healthy breakfast to look forward to each morning! 

Baked Oatmeal Cups

Ingredients: 
2 eggs
2 cups applesauce
1 banana mashed
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp Stevia
5 cups oats
1/4 cup flaxseed
1 tbsp. cinnamon
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp salt
mini chocolate chips
2 1/2 cup coconut milk (you can use regular milk, I prefer coconumt milk)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and stevia together in a bowl.
Add in oats, salt, baking powder, flax and cinnamon and mix well.
\Pour in milk and combine
Spray muffin tin and pour mixture evenly into cups.
Bake 30 minutes.
To freeze:  wrap each oatmeal cup in plastic wrap and store in freezer bag.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment