Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Classroom Pictures....Finally

Here they finally are....my classroom pictures. 
 
This is my Daily 5 area.  I have all of the supplies they need for Read With Someone, Word Work, and Work on Writing.  On the board are our anchor charts for each choice and hanging on the wall are their clothespins for making choices.  The bucket has their reading buddies for Read to Self time.  We will be adding Listening to Reading soon and I will post about it!
 
 
I saw this idea on Pinterest and just knew that I needed to add it to my room!
 
 
In this area I have "The 5 Ways to Be," which are our classroom's version of rules.  We spend a lot of time the first few days of school talking about these and what they look like and sound like.  I have used them for the last 8 years and love them.  They are so positive and character building and cover pretty much anything you can think of!  I started to clip chart last year and fell in love with it.
 
 
I love having room and a special place for my anchor charts!  My kiddos have already learned how much their teacher loves chart paper and Mr. Sketch markers!
 
 
My Math board and "Help Wanted," jobs board. 
 
I could have done a better job taking pictures but I hope you get a feel for my room.  I love the way it looks and how functional it is!  I know there aren't any pics of the actual space and student area but with 29 (yes, you read that correctly....29!) desks there isn't a whole lot of leftover space.  It's a good thing that the kiddos are still small and that we all like each other because it can feel like tight quarters! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment