Image Map

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Monthly Goals Linky

Today I am linking up with “I {Heart} Recess,” and I am putting my June goals out there in blog world.  I figure that if people actually read them it might help hold me accountable!
bbutton
June Goals Linky
Personal:  I signed up for a summer Bible study with some friends and let me tell you, it is much needed.  We are going to be reading Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions.  I need to be more consistent with my Bible reading and quiet time this summer and this study will help hold me to that.
Family:  My goal this month is to get everything on my agenda done before the girls are finished dance for the day (they dance A LOT) and my hubby gets home from his basketball camps.  That way I can be fully present with my family….something that you all know rarely happens during the school year!
Health:  This is the summer of getting back.  Getting back in the gym.  Getting back in my jeans, and getting back in my work pants.  I can’t afford to buy a new wardrobe and at the end of the year I was wearing elastic waist skirts every day.  It is so hard to maintain a consistent fitness schedule during the school year, but no more excuses!
School:  Soooo many changes are coming next year.  New curriculum and the new Gifted Cluster Model.  I have a lot of work to do!  My goal is to sit down for a few hours each day when my girls are at dance and hammer things out.  I have also learned to make notes in my phone when inspiration hits at a red light, at the gym, or at the grocery store.  I can never seem to remember my brilliant ideas an hour later when I get home! Oh the joys of getting older!
Blog/TpT:  I really neglect my little blog at the end of the school year.  My goal this month is to be more consistent and to develop meaningful relationships with other new bloggers.  I was so inspired to start blogging because of the relationships that some of the veterans have.  I want to find a little group of fellow bloggers to connect with and help support and encourage.
Read:  Reading is never a problem for me.  I {heart} reading!  I am going to get through all my read for enjoyment books this month so that next month I can make a reading goal about feeding my mind.  I need to add more nonfiction to my life!
Okay, so they are out there in cyber world now.  That means I have to do it right????  Blog entry….check.  Next up, working out!  Bring it on June! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment