Image Map

Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things: Morning Must Haves


This morning I am linking up with Across the Hall in 2nd for their Favorite Things  summer linky! 
Favorite Graphic_thumb[5]

I like to think of myself as fairly low maintenance but there are a few things that I have a hard time doing without in the morning.
 
photo 
1.  Coffee:  I don’t need anything super fancy.  In fact, I prefer my morning cup of joe over Starbucks any day.  Just my good ol’ coffee pot, Folger’s Breakfast Blend, and Kroger’s crème brulee creamer and I am good to go!
 
2.  My morning Bible reading:  I made a commitment to get in the habit of reading every morning this summer.  I need to be more consistent with my morning quiet time!
 
3. Trader Joe’s Spa Face Wash with Tea Tree Oil:  this stuff leaves my face squeaky clean and it makes me feel like I just got a facial! 
 
4.  My Clarisonic:  Hands down best purchase I’ve made in a very long time.  I treated myself to this brush last summer and I have not once regretted it!  It has made such a difference for my skin!
 
So, that’s it.  I don’t require much to get going in the morning but without these things I just couldn’t get off on the right foot!
 
Head on over to Across the Hall in 2nd and link up!  Can’t wait to see everyone’s favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment