Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

Five for Friday June 14th

fiveforfriday6
 
I can’t believe it’s Friday again and time for another Five for Friday.  Summer is flying by and I feel like the new school year will be here before I know it.  With that being said, I feel like I got quite a bit done this week to be ready for our very first common core units! 
 
Slide1
 
1.  I finally finished my S.U.P.E.R. Sentences unit that I have been working on for months!  This unit includes some of my favorite strategies and activities for helping kiddos write super sentences! You can click on the picture to check it out and because it’s Friday and a special day for me (you will read more about that in a minute!) you can get it today for 20% off!  Just click on the picture to check it out in my store!
 
Parts of Speech
 
 
2.  If you stop by my store make sure you grab this new FREEBIE!  It’s a cute little pack to learn/review parts of speech! Click on the picture to download it!
 
 
3.  I have looking around a lot online at Math journals and math workstations trying to decide how I want to structure my math time next year.  I would LOVE to hear from any my blogging buds that use math journals or workstations. If you have a post on your blog about it and you could leave the link in a comment I would be so grateful!
 
 
4.  On a non-school note, my family is obsessed with Duck Dynasty!  We DVR every episode that comes on and sit and laugh so hard.  I love that we found something fun that we all want to watch together!
robertson-family-tree-spotlight
 
 
5.  Lastly, this is a special day for me.  16 years ago today, I became Mrs. Wood.  I am so blessed to have married a man who has a heart for God.  I know without a doubt that I would not be the person I am if God had not put him in my life.  I am so thankful for him.
 
wedding
 
Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments: