Image Map

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Currently October

I am a little late to jump on the “Currently,” bandwagon.  But here goes.  Fall Break is upon us….3 whole days off of school and I have a bad case of the lazies today!  It’s been a sit on the couch, watch football and stalk some teacher blogs kind of day!

Currently October

Time to find the motivation to get off the couch and to the store….here goes!

Thanks Oh’ Boy Fourth Grade for the distraction this afternoon!  Now hop on over and check it out!

3 comments:

  1. I need to go to the grocery store too...I'll be doing that tomorrow!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to have a fall break...3 whole days sound like Heaven to me! Enjoy it and [I'm sure you will] get some much needed rest! :)

    Heather
    Sensational Seconds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found through Linky...had to follow! The daisy totally caught my eye! Daisies are my VERY favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete