Image Map

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Currently

I am linking up with Farley this morning for her January Currently.   My house is quiet.  Everyone else is still asleep.  Not me, thanks puppies.  They wanted company this morning.  Or, maybe it was the sight of the tortoise in a laundry basket in their kitchen that had them freaked out.  It was a cold night here in the desert last night.  In fact, looking at the temperature gauge in the Mr.’s truck, I think it was colder here than in Times Square!  So, anyways, at 1:15 this morning the Mr. and I were outside with a flashlight looking for the tortoise to bring inside to escape the freeze warning.  We brought her inside to warm up and as we are walking down the hall to get to bed, my husband says….”Our house has turned into a zoo…literally.”  What can I say, I have a daughter who is head over heals IN.LOVE. with animals.  So much so that she volunteers time at the animal shelter and hasn’t eaten meat in almost 4 years.  So, yes, I feel like I live in a zoo. 

photo 

Meet Roxy, the tortoise.

Okay, enough rambling about how I didn’t get to sleep in on New Years!  Here is my Currently for January.

January Currently

I also wanted to give a big thank you to all of my followers on this little blog and my TpT store. 2012 was a great start to my adventure and I can’t wait for 2013!

Happy New Year everyone!  Here’s to a 2013 filled with Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. I love your OLW! I too have been blessed lately! Glad to have found your blog on the Currently. I am your newest follower :)

    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came across your blog on Currently. I can echo your relief in the fact that Christmas break is not quite over. I, too, am savoring each of these last days before heading back to the chaos of second semester! Happy 2013 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and your OLW (I may have hashtagged it in my currently....too much instagram for me!)

    I'm a new follower! I would love it if you stopped by my blog and feel free to follow if you're interested!!

    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer! I've really enjoyed your blog! I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award, and have all of the details at my blog kidslovinglearning.blogspot.com. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete