Image Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two For Tuesday


TTT Summer Bloggin 04-55

This week two of my most popular wish list items will be 50% off TODAY ONLY!!! 

Item #1:  Fossils Are Fantastic
Not only is this my most wish listed item, it is also my best seller.  It is one of the first products I made for TpT and it’s a hit in my classroom every year!

Make No Bones About It

It’s on sale today for $1.50!  Click on the picture to check it out in my store!

Item #2:  Earth’s Layers….An Edible Activity
Another science product!  This one is a huge hit every year in my room.  The kiddos are always begging to do it again.  It’s educational and yummy…what more could you ask for!  And today only it’s $1.00!  You can’t beat that price!  Click the picture below to go check it out.

Earth's Layers

Thanks for stopping by today!  Tune in tomorrow for Worksheet Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Smore's and want to make them as often as possible with my class. I make them for all the holidays using Peeps. I can't wait to tie the Earth's layers in with this yummy treat! Thanks so much for sharing these at a discounted price today. Love them!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete