Image Map

Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Meet Up….A Letter to Myself

Happy Monday morning!  Seriously, what is it about summer that makes waking up on a Monday so much more enjoyable!  This morning I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Monday Meet Up.

mondaymadeit2_240x240

Today’s assignment was to write a letter to the you that first started your blogging/TpT journey.  It was a great way to reflect back on how far I have come and the lessons I have learned about myself and about prioritizing things in my life.  There are still things I need to work on and goals that I want to accomplish but it’s been a fun road to travel and I have met some great people along the way! 

Letter to Me

And….there’s a mistake, why wouldn’t there be, I didn’t save the original slide.  The year was 2012, not 2013! 

Have a great Monday!  I’ll be back tomorrow for Two for Tuesday!  2 items in my TpT store will be 50% off!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment