Image Map

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Peek at my Week {Freebie Included!}

A Peek at my Week[4]

I think that my class has a bad case of spring fever…..already.  I blame it on our way too early spring break.  I came home on Friday exhausted, they flat wore me out!  This week I have a better plan.  Wear them out before they can wear me out! Winking smile I plan on keeping us b.u.s.y!  Here are the visual plans for the week.  Remember, if you download the pdf all of the links will work and you don’t want to miss out on the new mentor sentence freebie, especially if you use Treasures reading series!


Slide1
 
Slide2
 
Slide3

I am super excited to introduce our new math centers!  We still have a few rotations of our March Madness centers to finish up but then we are moving on to these Peeps centers!  They are going to love them!

I hope everyone has a great week! 
 Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment