Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Currently!

I can’t believe it is time for Currently again!  Time is flying, which stresses me out.  I have so much to teach still.  On the other hand, that means it will be Spring break before I know it…woohoo!

March Currently

Listening……to the Bible miniseries on the History Channel and to my husband explaining the story of Sarah and Abraham to my daughters. He is such a great dad!

Loving……We went shopping today for my daughter’s 8th grade promotion dress.  I am not sure if 8th grade promotion is strictly and Arizona thing or not.  Where I grew up back east we didn’t do anything for 8th grade promotion, we just went to high school.  Here is Az, they have a promotion ceremony and dance.  Shopping for an age appropriate dress for a 14 year old during prom season…..not easy!

Thinking……That I should be working on my Ecosystems unit.  I have some things that I need to put together and type up for next week.  I am thinking about putting it up on TpT when it is all finished….we’ll see.

Wanting…..Spring Break is coming and so are both of my sisters and their families.  It will be cousin craziness around here.  One is coming from Tennessee with her 4 kiddos and one from 2 hours south of me with her 2.  It is going to be a “Conner filled,” week as my husband calls it.

Needing……To shop for the clothes for our family pics.  My sisters picked a color scheme and I need to find some clothes for it!

This last part was hard with a name that starts with a J!  So, like…..Justin Timberlake.  I will watch any movie that boy is in.  He is so talented.

Love….Java.  Coffee keeps me going.  I look forward to the morning so I can have a cup.  I even prefer my own home brewed cup with my Kroger Crème Brulee creamer over a Starbucks!

Hate…..”Jerky” people.  I truly dislike people that are mean.

My goal for next month…..get my currently done right away and be in the 2 digit numbers, or at least in the 100s. Smile

Hope everyone has a great week!

 

3 comments:

  1. Yours is the 3rd blog in a row I've found who posted about The Bible series! I hadn't seen anything about it! Sounds like it is pretty good, so I'll have to try and catch a rerun!

    --Caitlin
    thekindergarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in the same boat as you. This was my first Currently link-up, but I was way behind! I'm going to blame it on Spring Break coming up, I must have Spring Break procrastination brain!

    Love to Learn 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower - love your blog! :) I do not like Jerky people either!!
    My Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete