Image Map

Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year...Now What? {Getting 2017 off to a Great Start!}


It's been a blissful two weeks off...Christmas has come and gone and we've rung in the new year...so now what?  It's time to head back to school and you want to make sure you start the new semester off on the right foot.

I'm a firm believer in investing time in teaching your students your expectations and then taking the time to make sure they practice them until they are meeting your expectations.  It may take some time, but I believe that you invest now or you pay later.  

At the beginning of the school year I did a whole blog series with that exact title.


You can read about how I teach and practice procedures HERE.

You can read about my expectations and our Morning Meeting HERE.

I plan on treating our first few days back from back as if they were the first day of school all over again.  This will help all of us ease back in and give us a refresher of how our classroom runs.  

All of the products that I plan on using are on sale in my store for the next 2 days for 20% off!  It's a great time to grab them and get your new year off to a great start!





We will also continue our work with Growth Mindset and I will change a few of the pictures on my Growth Mindset Bulletin Board.

Happy New Year friends, I hope 2017 is off to a great start for you and the year ahead is filled with blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment