Image Map

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Currently September

 

It’s hard to believe that we are a month into the school year, because I still feel like we are settling in to our schedule!  But it must be true because it’s time for another Currently with Farley!

Slide1

Listening:  It’s quiet in my house.  Everyone is in bed….which is weird because I’m usually the first one in bed.  Tonight I blabbed with some of my bloggy besties and then I still had some stuff to finish up.  Totally worth it though!

Loving:  I’m usually in charge of packing school lunches…I have been for the last 10 years or so.  I’m not sure why, but it is my least favorite chore.  This week my husband volunteered to give me a vacation from lunch packing!  It’s the little things that make me happy!

Thinking:  The renovations are getting started in about a week!  I’m so excited.  The backyard is first, followed by the exterior paint, master bathroom and then finally my kitchen!!!  I am so excited!

Wanting: to see my friends Mrs. 3rd Grade, The Creative Classroom, and The Kinder Garden in “real” life.  Live and in person and not just on a computer screen.  Seriously.  My phone just beeped at me that I’m out of storage.  I’m pretty sure its from the 456 text messages in our group text!

Needing:  I need this long weekend.  I am planning on spending it organizing some things before the big house project starts, watching my girls dance at a football game and having dinner with some long time friends!  I can’t wait!

Goals:  I NEED to get back in the gym!  I NEED to organize my house, my closets are a mess and I really need to finish up some projects both for school and around the house!

I can’t wait to see what everyone else is Currently up to!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE you friend!! I am so excited for our next date!! I can't wait until our date at your house too!! Make sure you take a bunch of before and after pictures!! Enjoy your long weekend friend!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hear you with the wanting to see friends in real life and not on a screen! I have some friends in all parts of the world that I sooooo want to see! Have fun when you do manage to get together!

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently we need to make working out our monthly goals that we set! How can we do better about this? I'm trying my hardest to make it a priority but it's so hard with the other countless things we need to do!!!! If you find the trick, let me know! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working out is one of my goals. It is so tough this school year to get it in. I feel like I am constantly creating something that has a close deadline. All of that is taking priority of course...We are on our second week and I can't wait to settle into a routine with this group. Have great school year!
    Sandy @ Elementary Expedition

    ReplyDelete
  5. 456?!?!?! Now you know how I feel when you all text while I'm busy at softball! Haha! Can't wait to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete