Image Map

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What I’m Wearing Wednesday

wearing linky


I’m linking up with  Ideas by Jivey to share what I’ve been wearing.  I may regret sharing this since these favorite shirts of mine sell out pretty quickly as is…..but they are too good to not share!
I have been obsessed with these shirts on jane.com.


June9


I own this blouse in navy, coral, and blush and whenever they are up I grab a new color!



Slide2


They are the perfect length and I love the lightweight material.  The button on the sleeve and the pleats at the neck make this shirt work perfectly with dress pants for work or jeans for a fun evening out!


The royal blue and kelly green short sleeve shirts are another gem from jane.com called the Ashleigh blouse.  I just picked up another one in pink!  The little puff on the sleeves is so cute!


Ashleigh Blouse


My other obsession is my favorite pair of Kendra Scott earrings.  I have been pairing them with just about everything.  My blush Kendyl blouse, my navy Kendyl blouse, my coral Kendyl blouse…..do you see a trend here!


IMG_1021


I haven’t quite gotten the hang of the selfie yet (my teenage daughters would be so embarrassed!) and the color of the earrings is hard to see, so here they are from the website.


Kendra Earrings


That’s what I’m wearing this Wednesday….and this week if I’m being honest….it’s a rainbow of Ashleigh and Kendyl blouses over here!  Friday the royal blue one with my pink Kendra Scott earrings is on the rotation for my fun girls’ night to see Move with Derek and Julianne Hough!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for the fun new site to check out too!! I love some online shopping!! :)

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably need to stay away from those sites, but I love those blouses!! I love shirts that I can dress up or down. :)
    Steph
    Simple Insights

    ReplyDelete