Image Map

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring Sale

Here in Arizona it feels like we skipped Spring and went straight to summer weather!  97 degrees is the forecast today! 
Head on over to my store today or tomorrow!  My entire store is 20% off! 
 

Spring Sale Ad


Now would be a great time to grab some of my best sellers! 


Have you been wanting to give Genius Hour a try?  Check out my Genius Hour Starter Pack, it has everything you need to get your class started!  You can read about Genius Hour in my room here.


Slide1


Do you have a unit on fossils coming up?  Grab my Fossils are Fantastic pack!


Make No Bones About It


This week we will be using my S.U.P.E.R. Sentences unit to do some more work with complex sentences.


Slide1


We will also be using my Read With a Pencil pack to help us prepare for the writing portion of our state testing coming up! 


Read With a Pencil Ad Pic


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment