Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2013

A Few Days Late……Currently February

I am going to have to start setting a reminder on my phone.  I somehow always forget that a new month has started and it is “Currently Time,” already.  I love doing my Currently and reading everyones, I am just so bad about the month switchover!  So, here mine is and by the time I link up it will be like the 300th one on there….no joke, it was at 295 when I started this blog post!

Currently February

Well, in other news, this teacher sure is glad that Monday is over.  It was a rough one.  I think everyone had a late night with the big game.  It is time to go veg out and watch my guilty pleasure….yes, I am a Bachelor fan.  I get together with a friend and fellow teacher every Monday night to watch together.  it sure makes easing back into the week a little more fun!

Good Night Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I am also a March Madness lover--I can't wait for March!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through February's currently! I was post number 298!! I was thinking the same thing with my 2nd graders today. So much to teach is so "little" time! Your blog looks great. I'm now a follower!

    Marcy
    www.saddleupfor2ndgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete