Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Currently May

I am linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for the May Currently and I am predicting that I will already by in the 300s.  I am always so late on this!  The week is winding down along with the school year.  Time really has flown by.  My baby is promoting from 8th grade and leaving Mommy’s little elementary nest to join Daddy in the big world of high school.  My principal called her in a few weeks ago and asked if she would deliver the speech at the promotion ceremony.  I am not going to lie.  I teared up when I got the news.  I can’t wait to hear her deliver her speech and I am just praying I can hold it together!

Anyways, here is my Currently for May….just a little late (as usual!)

May Currently

Listening…..  It is project time in our house.  School projects are due and Student Council elections are coming up so it is poster making central.  Thank goodness for my silhouette machine!

Loving……my house!  It is soooo clean!  My amazing husband hired someone to come in and clean it for me.  We had a party at our house last week and I just couldn’t handle all of the party prep and the clean up on my own (oh yeah, and then there is that full time job that I have!).  So great coming home each day to a house that is nice and clean!

Thinking……that I have a lot of projects that I want to work on this summer.  Some for school and some for home.  I will keep you posted!

Wanting…..a cute maxi skirt.  I am loving this trend.  I am all about anything that will hide my legs!  I really need to get out and do some shopping. 

Needing…..to catch up on some sleep.  Who can get to bed early when Grey’s Anatomy is brand new tonight!

Summer Bucket List….I have been wanting to refinish my kitchen table for some time now.  I have watched several DIY videos, checked out stains at Home Depot and priced out the whole project.  It is time to just get it done.  My poor table has been through 9 years of school projects.  It has seen incredible amounts of glue, glitter, clay, and paint.  It definitely needs some TLC!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, 15 days! ! have 19. Can't wait!!! And I'm with you on the shopping! I really need some new clothes!

    Kathy
    coloroutsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous that you have a silhouette! It's on my wishlist...

    --Caitlin
    thekindergarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of the house cleaning service! Maybe I should drop hints to hubby for Mother's Day! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog name! I too had the goal of getting to bed tonight at a decent time, yet here I am lol.

    http://thepinspiredteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grey's Anatomy was great this week! I think next week will be even better though. It seemed like they were using this week to set up the one for next week.

    ReplyDelete